fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Passed Above AT/AT/AT - May 1st 2021

Passed Above AT/AT/AT - May 1st 2021 2 years 10 months ago #27300

• Sneha Patel
  • Sneha Patel's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Hello all! I am happy to share with you that I passed the PMP Exam with AT/AT/AT on May 1st. I often came to this forum to get inspiration from others who passed and imagined myself writing this post. Well, here I am!

I am so thankful to the PrepCast Community for helping me prep for this tough exam. The PrepCast Exam Simulator was the best find for me, I am not sure if I would have passed without the Mock exams! I scored between 69-73% on the four Mock exams (one attempt each) and was definitely nervous if I would pass on the first attempt! I did not get any formula questions, most were situational based where two options were easy to eliminate but the remaining two was tough to pick. This is where the Mock exams came in handy for me to get into the PM/Scrum Master/Servant leadership mindset.

Two main study materials for me were:
1) Prepcast Quizzes (did random 10-20 quizzes up until a week before the exam) + Four Mock Exams (last 6 days before the exam)
2) Ricardo's video:

Also, due to Covid, I had a lot of vacation days left and made the best use of it by taking a week off. I was having trouble multi-tasking with full time work and studying. The week off was another great investment for me as I could really set aside time to study study study! 6 days before the exam, I felt so unprepared but going through the mock exams really helped me. I spent about 7-8 hours just reviewing each of the Mock exams once I was done! I am glad I took my sweet time to review both the incorrect and correct answers as I learnt a lot from those detailed explanations. Well done to the PrepCast team and Cornelius for a brilliant tool! If anyone would like to get in touch to know more, feel free to connect with me on Linkedin ( www.linkedin.com/in/sneha1 ).

Good luck to all future PMP aspirants, you can do it!! Just requires some hard work and dedication but it is definitely doable! Hope this post gives a boost of confidence to some of you! I was very much relying on these posts prior to my exam :)

Cheers,
Sneha
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pushkar Kulkarni

Passed Above AT/AT/AT - May 1st 2021 2 years 10 months ago #27309

• Stan Po - Admin
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 129
Sneha,

Congratulations on passing your exam!

Thank you for sharing your success and lessons learned. I remember the inputs that you submitted through our simulator’s Live Feedback™ support feature. We are glad to hear that our products helped you prepare for and pass your exam.

Good luck in all your future endeavors.
Regards,
Stan Po, MBA, PMP, PMI-ACP, CSM, CIPP
Product and Program Manager
OSP International LLC

Passed Above AT/AT/AT - May 1st 2021 2 years 10 months ago #27312

• Sneha Patel
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Many thanks Stan, your inputs to my questions were very valuable! Thank you again for your support in my journey!

Passed Above AT/AT/AT - May 1st 2021 2 years 10 months ago #27313

• Stan Po - Admin
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 129
Sneha,

You are very welcome!
Regards,
Stan Po, MBA, PMP, PMI-ACP, CSM, CIPP
Product and Program Manager
OSP International LLC

Passed Above AT/AT/AT - May 1st 2021 2 years 10 months ago #27378

• Anonymous
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Thank you, that video by Ricardo was very helpful in linking all the processes in a more holistic way.

Passed Above AT/AT/AT - May 1st 2021 2 years 10 months ago #27398

• Sneha Patel
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Great to know, glad you found it useful
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login