fbpx

Reply: Thanks Prep Cast - Exam Passed!

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Thanks Prep Cast - Exam Passed!

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
2 years 11 months ago #27228

Stan Po - Admin

Emily,

Congratulations on passing your exam!

Thank you for sharing your success and lessons learned. We are glad to hear that our products helped you prepare for and pass your exam.

Good luck in all your future endeavors.
2 years 11 months ago #27227

Emily Craig

I just wrote the exam today and passed!

Thoughts on the exam:
- In general, the questions in the simulator are much more targeted than what was on the exam. Specifically, the answer selections were written much more broadly written than what I experienced here.
- There were zero calculation based questions
- I would say 80% of the questions ended with "What should the project manager do?" in many cases, they weren't even targetted on "What should be done first?"

Tips:
- time management - it really came down to the wire for me and I was rushing to get through the last 20 questions
- quiet space - my husband in the other room "shushed" the cat after a couple of meows and that got me a warning from the proctor

This simulator was extremely helpful in practicing what the question is really asking and how to best approach scenario questions, which was how 90% of the questions were framed on the exam. I completed one of the practice exams (in hindsight I would have done another just for time management) and 50% of the platform questions using both timed and learning quizzes. The week leading up to writing the exam, my scores here averaged between 70-83%.

Good luck everyone - you can do it!

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login