fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Exam Passed.... Thanks Prepcast

Exam Passed.... Thanks Prepcast 3 years 1 day ago #27170

• Fabio Ceccarelli
  • Fabio Ceccarelli's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Yesterday I passed the PMP Exam.
Thanks to Prepcast for the useful simulator. The real exam is slightly different than the simulator, with much more general and ambiguous answers

After the first 60 questions I said, "Bah. Where are the concepts I have studied?"

But carefully reading all the remaining 120 questions .... I passed with AT / T / AT.

Many Thanks!
Last edit: by Fabio Ceccarelli.

Exam Passed.... Thanks Prepcast 3 years 1 day ago #27174

• Elizabeth Harrin
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 114
Congratulations!

Thank you for sharing your Lessons Learned. They are very helpful, especially your comment about the questions.

When you are ready to start earning PDU’s for PMP recertification, check out the PM PrepCast’s offerings, The PM Podcast and the The PDU Podcast which will help you keep up with PMI’s Continuing Certification Requirements (CCR’s) and maintain your new certification.
---
Elizabeth Harrin

Follow: twitter.com/corneliusficht
Like: www.facebook.com/PrepCast/
Subscribe: www.project-management-podcast.com

Exam Passed.... Thanks Prepcast 3 years 10 hours ago #27195

• Stan Po - Admin
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 129
Fabio,

Congratulations on passing your exam!

Thank you for sharing your success and lessons learned. We are glad to hear that our products helped you prepare for and pass your exam.

Good luck in all your future endeavors.
Regards,
Stan Po, MBA, PMP, PMI-ACP, CSM, CIPP
Product and Program Manager
OSP International LLC
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login