fbpx

Reply: Passed PMP AT/AT/AT

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed PMP AT/AT/AT

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
2 years 11 months ago #27187

Stan Po - Admin

Madhuri,

Congratulations on passing your exam!

Thank you for sharing your success and lessons learned. We are glad to hear that our products helped you prepare for and pass your exam.

Good luck in all your future endeavors.
2 years 11 months ago #27148

Elizabeth Harrin

Well done! Thanks for coming back and sharing your lessons learned with us and letting us know about your success.
2 years 11 months ago #27145

Madhuri Varanasi

Hi

I have Passed PMP with AT in all the 3 domains. I initially gave the exam in Dec as I heard the pattern is changing in Jan. I have subscribed for PM Prep cast in Nov 2020 but did not get much time to practice. I could not clear the exam and was very disappointed. But when i started reading the forum , I have gained confidence and joined the study group. It is in that group that they suggested to enroll for Udemy course by Joseph Philips. I started my preparation in Feb and I made sure that i go through the quizzes everyday. I mostly concentrated on the Timed Quizzes. In my first attempt of mock tests i scored around 75-77%. I went through the explanations for all answers and then again wrote all tests and i got around 97%. Then i scheduled my exam in a weeks time. Also when people started posting in this Forum about their experiences it boosted my confidence. Practice, Practice, Practice..that is the only mantra for success in certification. I did not go through any other mock tests except the Prepcast

I also went through Rita Mulachy and Head First PMP books . Did not touch PMBOK or Agile guide at all. I am also CSM and PMI ACP Certified and that knowledge helped me a lot. I went through Mike Griffiths PMI ACP book . Also i am a Agile Project Manager and that helped me in solving most of the situational questions. With my Presales background procurement knowledge area became easy.

Please keep a watch on the timing during the exam. It is very important. I did my first 60 questions in 75 minutes and so i had to rush in the last 60 questions. The questions are much lengthier in actual PMP exam than the Prepcast. That is the only difference i found. Make sure you understand the concept well rather than memorising. You can easily eliminate 2 answers. If you can score well in prepcast exams and quizzes, you definitely will ace the exam. You dont need to read any other books as well. Make sure you read the explanation for both the correct and wrong answers . I have not come across any unknown terms in the exam

I would like to thank Pm Prepcast for providing such good simulator and helping many of us to develop knowledge

I did not get any Maths Calculation questions and around 10 drag and drop. Most of the questions are on Scrum and around 5-6 questions on Risk Response Strategies.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login