fbpx

Reply: New ECO focus - domain, task, enablers

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : New ECO focus - domain, task, enablers

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 1 day ago #27155

Sharon S

Prepcast Simulator 2021 is the best simulator and the only thing I studied for the last month before the exam. The pm prepcast simulator covers everything for the exam. At first I tried to map the enabler to a process and that was too overwhelming. Instead I focused my efforts during the last month on the exam simulator. That is the key that helped me passed with 3 ATs. I took the exam 31 March.
3 years 1 day ago #27149

Elizabeth Harrin

Hi Adrienn

Have you seen the PrepCast Booster course that fills the gaps between the old ECO and the new one? www.project-management-prepcast.com/booster ?
Most of the old ECO aligns, but there are some different areas.

From what students say, most of the questions are situational and ask you to apply your knowledge, so I doubt you would come across too many that specifically ask you to link enablers back to tasks and domains. The PM Exam Simulator is fully updated to meet the latest exam specs, so if you have that as part of your prep, you'll be able to check out the type and topic of questions you can expect to be asked.
3 years 5 days ago #27102

Adrienne

Hi All, I am a brand new member and am grateful I was guided to sign up for this site prior to taking the 2021 PMP. I did all my studies in 2020 and just learned that the testable domain areas are now focused on People, Processes, and Business Environments. Can anyone provide guidance on if we'll have to know/spend time memorizing which enablers link back to Tasks and Domains ? Or is the exam more focused on testing your understanding of the Domain, Tasks, Enablers concepts? From what I can gather, it appears memorizing the Process Groups, Knowledge Areas and their inputs and outputs no longer look to be as relevant. I plan on taking the PMP in the next 2 weeks, so thought I'd see if i could get any guidance to help focus my energies in the right focus areas.

Thanks!

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login