fbpx

Reply: AGILE Training

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : AGILE Training

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
2 years 11 months ago #27048

Sharon S

Read the Agile Practice Guide twice. Understand the concept. If you understand the concept, you will understand the question. Create flow charts of the concepts. This will help you visualize and test your knowledge. If you understand the concept, you will understand the question.
2 years 11 months ago #26996

[email protected]

's Avatar

Understand scrum events and roles and response very well and how that could be different in a hybrid model. Always consider how agile is looking to deliver benefits to the customer as soon as possible. I had lots of agile/hybrid questions about change requests and managing teams.
2 years 11 months ago #26992

Angela Harper

I'm struggling with the new Agile content. The Agile guide is vague and I'm having a difficult time understanding the exam questions being asked and finding the answers in the Agile guide book. Are there any best practices that can be shared on how to study for the new Agile content? My actual exam date is in one week. I feel confident testing on the old content but not on Agile. Please help!

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login