fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Did you take the exam a language other than English? I have a question for you

Did you take the exam a language other than English? I have a question for you 3 years 2 weeks ago #26982

• Cornelius Fichtner
  • Cornelius Fichtner's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • President, OSP International LLC
  • Thank you received: 606
I have a quick question for those of you who have recently taken the 2021 PMP exam in a language other than English.

My question is simply this: Are both the user interface and questions/answers translated or only the questions/answers?

So for example, the "next" and "previous" buttons and other on-screen items are still in English, while the questions/answers are in the other language. Or was everything translated?

Thank you!
Until Next Time,
Cornelius Fichtner, PMP, CSM
President, OSP International LLC
Last edit: by Cornelius Fichtner.

Did you take the exam a language other than English? I have a question for you 3 years 1 week ago #27171

• Fabio Ceccarelli
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I did it.

It was my fault when booking as I selected my language as my first exam language, while my intention was to use it as a second option.

In any case, the whole environment is translated.

Did you take the exam a language other than English? I have a question for you 3 years 6 days ago #27197

• Stan Po - Admin
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 129
Fabio,

Thank you for sharing your experience. This is very helpful.

Congratulations again for passing your exam!
Regards,
Stan Po, MBA, PMP, PMI-ACP, CSM, CIPP
Product and Program Manager
OSP International LLC
The following user(s) said Thank You: Fabio Ceccarelli
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenAlexander AnikinElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login