fbpx

Reply: PMP Exam Passed - First try

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PMP Exam Passed - First try

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
2 years 11 months ago #26987

Stan Po - Admin

Vasanthi,

Congratulations on passing your exam!

Thank you for sharing your success and lessons learned. We are glad to hear that our products helped you prepare for and pass your exam.

Good luck in all your future endeavors.
2 years 11 months ago #26981

Vasanthi Sekar

's Avatar

2 years 11 months ago #26977

Beauty Roy

Hi !! Congratulations! This really helps!
2 years 11 months ago #26973

Vasanthi Sekar

's Avatar

2 years 11 months ago #26972

Ranmeet Kaur

Congratulations Vasanthi!! Which Free PMP 120 questions are you referring to?
2 years 11 months ago #26970

Vasanthi Sekar

Hi,
When I decided to take the PMP exam, my goal was to take the exam within 30 days. I registered for an online course with PXEXAMCoach on Feb 26th 2021. I was also practicing lots of sample questions from web. Free PMP 120 questions popped up. I took that sincerely and I liked it much. Then I purchased the PREPCAST simulator.(March 11th). I took all four exams and as many quizzes possible. I took the exam on April 1st. Passed with Above target (all three domains).
1. The simulator really helped me for the time management. Real scenario questions. no one liners. ( real exam is exactly like that)
2. Explanation for each answers - this is the best part about the simulator. While you are analyzing the wrong answers you will learn about the other concepts as well.
3. I did-not study any PMBOK or Agile guides. (I did-not bother to buy anything)
4. I practiced the simulator like crazy. I went through 65% of questions in the simulator in less than three weeks.

GOAL achieved.

Thanks
Vasanthi Sekar PMP.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login