fbpx

Reply: Passed PMP exam on my first attempt!!

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed PMP exam on my first attempt!!

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
2 years 11 months ago #26979

Diego Amezquita

I didnt use anything beyond what I listed in my original post. The agile content of the Joe Phillips Udemy course was helpful but i don't believe it clears the mentioned ambiguity.
In general, during the PMP exam I had a sense of uncertainty when I answered the questions but I ended up getting above target scores across the board.
My humble advise is to just trust your knowledge once you achieve an overall 80%+ or so in the simulator questions.
As a good readiness indicator use your precast practice exam scores; for your reference, I took 3 and scored: 76%, 86%. 80%
2 years 11 months ago #26971

MICHELE NASTRI

Hello Diego

Thanks for your answer.
Additionally to the Prepcast simulator, did you used other simulator to practice with Agile?
What would be your suggestion to cover the lack of ambiguity you realised with Prepcast simulator?

Have a nice day
2 years 11 months ago #26969

Diego Amezquita

Hi Michele,

My experience between the Agile component of the simulator and the PMP exam was a close match; however, I think the simulator is very specific about placing you in a scenario where you know whether you're in Agile, hybrid, predictive question... I feel the PMP exam was more ambiguous about this. Hope this helps, let me know if you'd like additional details
2 years 11 months ago #26962

MICHELE NASTRI

Hello and Congratualtions.

Just a question about the Agile. Was the simulator in line with the real exam questions?

Thanks for your feedback
2 years 11 months ago #26953

Stan Po - Admin

Diego,

Congratulations on passing your exam!

Thank you for sharing your success and lessons learned. We are glad to hear that our products helped you prepare for and pass your exam.

Good luck in all your future endeavors.
2 years 11 months ago #26952

Diego Amezquita

Super excited to report I passed the PMP exam yesterday!!
While the real exam questions were a little more abstract than those presented in the PrepCast simulator, I have to say having done 3 full prep tests and about 1000 other quiz questions from this simulator, definitely prepared me very well for the real exam. I'd recommend this simulator to anyone; the explanations for the questions are very thorough and very effective to help you wrap your mind around the concept and methodology of the actual PMP test. I also prepared myself by taking Joseph Phillips training course available in Udemy... that one was helpful too, but I did find it to have a B-level quality, worth it for the price.

Hope this is helpful for others and im happy to answer any questions that may assist your journey. This test was no joke but this simulator certainly gave me the confidence to determine I was ready to face the exam!

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login