fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Has anyone taken exam onsite? PMI said you have 240 min onsite

Has anyone taken exam onsite? PMI said you have 240 min onsite 3 years 23 hours ago #26904

• Sharon S
  • Sharon S's Avatar Topic Author
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 15
Has anyone taken the exam on site? I called PMI for clarification because I will be taking the exam onsite. They said you get a straight 240 mins. You can take a break or not. The clock keeps running. They said you can go back to any question throughout the exam. They said the break, if you choose to take it, can be at any time. Just know the clock keeps running. I just want to see if anyone has taken it on site and can confirm what PMI told me over the phone.
Last edit: by Sharon S.

Has anyone taken exam onsite? PMI said you have 240 min onsite 2 years 11 months ago #26914

• Kyle Aagenes
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
I took onsite this month. Either they misspoke or are confused. It's 230 minutes to answer questions, with two optional 10 minute breaks added to that. Although, you can take a break whenever you want but the clock keeps running. After 60 and 120 questions, you cannot go back.
Last edit: by Kyle Aagenes.

Has anyone taken exam onsite? PMI said you have 240 min onsite 2 years 11 months ago #26915

• Sharon S
  • Sharon S's Avatar Topic Author
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 15
Thank you for clearing that up. I didn't think the PMI rep was saying the right thing because I can't imagine the times to be different if you're on site or if you have it proctored online.
Last edit: by Sharon S.
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login