fbpx

Reply: EVM Workbook / Study Guides?

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : EVM Workbook / Study Guides?

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 1 day ago #26895

Barbara Huggins

Thank you Joe, He's one of the resources I have also come across. I used his formula sheet to make my first set of flashcards actually. This was a really good resource.
3 years 1 day ago #26894

Joe Pang

Hello Barbara,

I used the Edwards designer website when I was studying for EVM formulas, it matches what you were describing in your post.

Forum is not letting me post links, google "edward designer EVM" and "edward designer EVM practice questions"
3 years 1 day ago #26892

Barbara Huggins

I was wondering if there was a mini course or workbook you would recommend that runs like an old style math class. Where you get the lesson, step by step, you have time to practice with the teacher or video, and then you have homework to practice the concepts? I'm finding I can memorize the formulas, their definition, but its been difficult to apply the concepts. I haven't taken any exams or quizzes at this point in my PMP prep because I'm focusing on the 35 pdus. I am, however, using formula sheets to create flash cards, and I can tell this will be an area of struggle. Do you have any recommendations? I've already invested in a PMP prep course through PMI so I'm not looking for a full prep course at this time.

To reiterate: Short course, or math workbook to learn /apply these concepts would be great.

I'm enjoying the email course, but again I'm looking for opportunities to practice concepts and apply the knowledge.
Thank you, the resource through the formula purchase are definitely helpful and economical. I was pleased I found it.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login