fbpx

Reply: If customer validates scope do we always need to confirm final acceptance

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : If customer validates scope do we always need to confirm final acceptance

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 5 days ago #26822

Sharon S

The "always" were my words, sorry. Thank you for confirming the need to "confirm" the final acceptance at closing.
3 years 5 days ago #26818

Gabriella Dellino, PMP

To be honest, I am always cautious regarding expressions like "always" or "never" ;)
Anyway, in general I would agree about the need to "confirm" the final acceptance of deliverables in the closing project/phase project.

Gabriella
3 years 5 days ago #26816

Sharon S

Concur. Since validating scope (formal acceptance) is not at closing, some answers say at closing the PM has to "confirm" final acceptance of deliverable. Is that always the case?
3 years 5 days ago #26815

Gabriella Dellino, PMP

Hi Sharon,

validating scope implies the acceptance of completed deliverables, which is the output of this process. This becomes the input to the closing project/phase process, where the PM reviews project documentation, including confirmation of the formal acceptance of deliverable by the customer.

I understand it may be a little confusing, but I hope it helped a bit.

Gabriella
3 years 1 week ago #26788

Sharon S

If customer validates scope do we always need to confirm final acceptance of deliverable?

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login