fbpx

Reply: Passed PMP March 20 2021 - AT/AT/AT

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed PMP March 20 2021 - AT/AT/AT

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
2 years 11 months ago #26978

Beauty Roy

Hi Congratulations!!
Loved your exam approach!
2 years 11 months ago #26932

Folu Obe

James Williams, great tips, thank you. What do you recommend for the prepcast approach, quizes first then exams or other way around or mix of both? Please advise, thank you.
2 years 11 months ago #26931

Folu Obe

Nappinai, do you recommend to do short quizzes initially or dive into the full exams of the prepcast? Thanks.
3 years 5 days ago #26850

Markus Kopko

Congratulations Nappinai and welcome to the club!

Thanks for sharing your success and experience with the community; highly appreciated!

All the best for your career as a PMP.

Regards,
Markus
3 years 1 week ago #26789

JAMES WILLIAMS

YAYY!!!!

I just passed my PMP exam this morning at 2:00am. Here are just a couple of lessons learned while I get over my excitement.

1. I took the online proctored exam and have some key notes: TRUST ME: THEY ARE WATCHING AND RECORDING EVERYTHING
a. Make sure your test area is absolutely sparse. Meaning nothing in the area but the computer you are testing on. I cleared out my dining room table and used the entire room.
b. Make sure your testing environment is absolutely quiet. Any noise, talking, tv will not only be a distraction, but will prompt the proctor to interfere and ask you to prove you are in the room alone.
c. Absolutely no talking is allowed. That means not even reading questions out loud. I received a couple or warnings about that.
d. Be back from your breaks at least 30 seconds early. There is a slight delay and you don't want to penalized for being late.
e. Do not wear a watch or any unnecessary jewelry or items on your person. You will be directed to remove them.
f. Have not food, waster, smokes, etc. anywhere near your testing are.
g. You must keep your face inside if the monitor window at all times. No reaching down out of camera. You will be penalized.

2., Test experience.
a. First 60 questions were tough until I got into a rhythm. After that I breezed through the remaining questions finishing right around the 3 hour mark. I didnt take the second break as I was on a roll.
b. Take advantage of the highlighting and review tools. they were a big help.

Recommendation: Take the exam late at night. I had faster internet service, no distractions and I was able to focus better.
3 years 1 week ago #26787

Stan Po - Admin

Nappinai,

Congratulations on passing your exam!

Thank you for sharing your success and lessons learned. We are glad to hear that our products helped you prepare for and pass your exam.

Good luck in all your future endeavors.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login