fbpx

Reply: Total questions in simulator

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Total questions in simulator

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 2 weeks ago #26640

Stan Po - Admin

Hello Marwan,

The Free PMP Exam Simulator consists of 3 exams, 23 questions each, i.e., a total of 69 questions. So yes, your experience is aligned with the way the free simulator is designed. If you subscribe to our premium PMP Exam Simulator, you will get over 2,100 questions.

I hope this clarifies your concern.
3 years 2 weeks ago #26639

Stan Po - Admin

Hello William,

Your understanding is correct: if you select "Yes" for both Include ITTO Exam and Include Exam questions, you may see the same questions again when you take Exams 1, 2, 3, 4, and ITTO Exam 5. Unless you have a good reason for doing that, our recommendation is to start with short quizzes excluding ITTO and Exam questions, identify your gaps, study the topics you answered incorrectly, take more quizzes, repeat the cycle of gap identification and closure as many times as needed (you have enough questions in the quiz pool to do that without touching any of the exam questions), and only then, when you feel ready, take the full-length exams.

I hope this makes sense and helps with your preparations.
3 years 2 weeks ago #26638

Marwan Ayesh

I have taken the 1 - week trial PM PrepCast Exam PM simulators many times, i was not able to get more than 69 questions in each session. Was i following incorrectly or because this is the free version and there is a limit on the questions?
Marwan
3 years 2 weeks ago #26634

William King

Question:
While setting up Quiz sessions within the Quiz Engine and selecting "Include ITTO Exam Questions" and "Include Exam Questions" options; does that mean I may
potentially encounter repeat questions again when taking any of the Five Complete Exams?
3 years 2 weeks ago #26632

Cornelius Fichtner

Deepa,

Please refer to this page here www.pm-exam-simulator.com/pmp-exam-simulator where we state the following:
- Five Complete Exams (930 Questions)
- Separate Quiz Pool (1,200 Questions)

That is a total of 2,120 questions
3 years 2 weeks ago #26631

Deepa Sundaram

Can I please know the total number of questions in prep cast simulator.Does 2150 questions include the mock exam questions also or it’s only the number of quiz questions.
Thanks

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login