fbpx

Reply: PMI Mock Exam $700-it used to be free

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PMI Mock Exam $700-it used to be free

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 1 month ago #26636

Sharon S

I have and like the Prepcast simulator. What I wanted from PMI was their mock exam that they used to have for PMI members for free.
3 years 1 month ago #26606

Harry Elston

Ouch, Sharon.

Understand that PMI and what they do is out of your control. If you want the PMP designation, you have to pay the tariff in terms of time and treasure. Now that PMI moved to "only approved providers teaching exactly the same material" the coursework and prices will be similar for every provider.

Why do you want the PMI simulator? Is the PrepCast simulator inusfficient?

Harry
3 years 1 month ago #26604

Sharon S

I contacted PMI. They said if I want their mock exam I have to pay $700 for their study material and mock exam. Their Mock Exam used to be free. Very disappointing.

From PMI
Thank you for contacting the Project Management Institute.

We received and reviewed your query regarding PMP mock test. We would be happy to help you with the same.

We apologize to inform you that currently PMP mock test is not available. However, you may check through the eLearning course cost $699. In which, you may get the study material and mock test to prepare for the PMP exam

If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Customer Care as we are happy to help you.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login