fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Improving Simulator scores from 60-65%

Improving Simulator scores from 60-65% 3 years 1 month ago #26560

• Deepa Sundaram
  • Deepa Sundaram's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I am using the PM Prepcast simulator for PMP and doing the chapter wise test .My scores always between 60-65%. I haven’t started taking the full exams in simulator yet. What is the best way to use PM Precast Exam Simulator and practice? How many exams/questions to practice in the simulator? How to improve the scores in the simulator? Any suggestions/advice will be very helpful.
Last edit: by Deepa Sundaram.

Improving Simulator scores from 60-65% 3 years 1 month ago #26564

• Sharon Diaz
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
What I have done is to go over the incorrect questions and figure out what I didn't know and then searched youtube for quick explanations of that area. For example, I kept getting confused about the different diagrams and it helped me to get an overview of what the different diagrams are and what they physically looked like. Hope that helps.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Deepa Sundaram
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenAlexander AnikinElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login