fbpx

Reply: Expert advice_12 Days Plan

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Expert advice_12 Days Plan

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 1 week ago #26705

Sudhir Kumar Pantagani

Hello Lisa Sweeney PMP,

Thank you very much for your advice. I passed above target:)

Regards,
Sudhir
3 years 3 weeks ago #26523

Lisa Sweeney PMP

Hi Sudhir,

I scored in the 70% on the last few simulator tests, too. I would have liked to have gotten higher scores, but I didn't manage it.

My best advice for your last week of preparation—
  • ANSWER as many questions in the simulated exams as you can. It really is the best practice. The last week or so I reviewed my notecards, took practice quizzes, and got a good night’s sleep each night. The night before the test, pencils went down at 5pm. It’s most important to get rested the evening before taking the test.
Keep in mind for the real exam itself—
  • PLAN and PRACTICE for 25 or more question/answer sets that are lengthy and vague. Skip them until the end and then make your best guess.

• PLAN to see many questions that pass over steps in the processes. If the next step is Perform Integrated Change Control, the answers may skip it and offer choices after the request is approved, like updating a plan, etc.

• NAIL DOWN down what is being asked. It’s hard in many cases. Everyday words are used in place of PMBOK terms, like implementing work vs. the Executing Process Group. In some questions, I wasn’t supposed to address a problem. Rather, they wanted to know the best way to illustrate it after-the-fact to my team vs. to a vendor vs. to a sponsor.
I wish you the best, Sudhir. We are rooting for you!!
3 years 1 month ago #26500

Sudhir Kumar Pantagani

Dear all,

I have been doing well in quiz/learning exams [100 questions, random questions] scoring the 80-90% range. However, in my 4 hrs exam [mock exams] I was not able to cross 80% on the first attempt [1st exam-72%; 2nd exam- 77%; 3rd exam- 78% and 4th exam-79%]. I have approximately 12 more days for the exam. Can someone recommend how I should go forward from here?. Please also let me know your inputs about the scores

I'm not preparing for ITTO's since most of the post here mentions, ITTO's questions generally don't cross 5% of total exams

Thanks and regards.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login