fbpx

Reply: How many Agile type questions are in 2021 simulator

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : How many Agile type questions are in 2021 simulator

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 1 month ago #26482

Stan Po - Admin

This will indeed address your need. However, if, at some point, you plan to take the full-length 180-question exams (Exam 1, 2, 3, 4), then I would not recommend including exam questions in the quizzes. The reason being is that you will see some of those questions while taking the exams and will likely answer them from your memory rather than knowledge. Our recommendation is to start with the quizzes, identify your gaps, study the points you missed, take more quizzes, review your results, and repeat the cycle until you feel ready to take the full-length exams. Having said that, everyone learns differently. Therefore, selecting the study approach is eventually up to you. Whatever you decide, we wish you the best of luck with your preparations and the exam! Thank you again for selecting our products.
3 years 1 month ago #26481

Anonymous

's Avatar

Thank you I didn't know that there was that type of difference between quizzes and exams. I will start including the exam questions.
3 years 1 month ago #26478

Stan Po - Admin

Hello Sharon,

The PMP® Examination Content Outline (ECO) specifies that "About half of the examination will represent predictive project management approaches and the other half will represent agile or hybrid approaches." Our exam simulator has four full-length 180-question exams and one 210-question ITTO exam. The four exams are fully aligned with the ECO, i.e., of the 180 questions, 90 questions cover the predictive project management approach, and the other 90 questions cover agile or hybrid approaches. The quiz pool, however, has its own question pool comprised of 1,200+ questions and is not required to follow the same pattern. Therefore, if you take quizzes and keep the "Include Exam questions" filter at its default value "No", you may encounter a different proportion between the questions that address the predictive project management approach and those associated with agile or hybrid approaches.
3 years 1 month ago #26472

Sharon S

I only taken about a third of the 2100 quiz questions so far and I haven't seen many agile-related questions. As an estimate what percentage of the 2021 questions are Agile-related?

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login