fbpx

Reply: 2020 PrepCast, 2021 Exam

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : 2020 PrepCast, 2021 Exam

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 1 month ago #26301

Cornelius Fichtner

Following up on what Elizabeth has said... take a look at this video here where I explain what the booster course does and how it helps. There are also a lot of tips in the video that will help you to "upgrade" yourself to the new exam:

3 years 1 month ago #26298

Elizabeth Harrin

Hi Erik
That's annoying. There is a booster course that fits the gap between what's in the old exam content outline and the new one. You can access it from the PrepCast homepage or click here for the details: www.project-management-prepcast.com/booster

The 2020 course covers about 80% of the current exam content outline as I understand it, so you are almost there and could take your chances if you felt you had a solid knowledge of the topics. For a bit of extra support and confidence, the booster course is what I would suggest.

Hope that helps!
3 years 1 month ago #26292

Erik Sodonis

Due to an IT issue on PMI's end, I was unable to write my exam in December 2020. I had purchased the PrepCast in November, watched about 50 hours of video, and studied for the 2020 exam only to not be able to write it at the last minute.

Now that I will be writing in April 2021 under the new exam format, should I continue and finish the PrepCast? Or would that be a waste of time since the syllabus has changed? Is there a new course/ video set for the 2021 exam?

Thanks,
Erik

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login