fbpx

Reply: 210 Real Exam Questions

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : 210 Real Exam Questions

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 1 month ago #26351

Elizabeth Harrin

The PM Exam Simulator is available here: www.pm-exam-simulator.com/
3 years 1 month ago #26348

Anonymous

's Avatar

Would you please share the link!
Appreciate it!
3 years 1 month ago #26318

Gabriella Dellino, PMP

Hi Kathy,

I agree with you that quizzes are good while learning, but full exams are better to improve within a couple of weeks from the real exam. They helped me understand how to deal with time management and become a good proxy of the real exam, including tension and a bit of anxiety - at least for me.
For example, after taking a few mock exams, I realized I performed better in the late morning than in the afternoon: this was crucial to schedule my exam at the best time for me during the day.

Good luck with your PMP exam!

Gabriella
3 years 1 month ago #26233

Khatereh Azarhoush

I appreciate your clarification here and wish I had known about PrepCast prior to my selection of another source. It's too late now. Going through the exam simulator practices, I have noticed that I get
a much better score doing the exams than quizzes. Quizzes are great source of learning of course, but my scores from taking them disappoint me quite a bit. My average on the Test Simulators have been
75% so far, and my exam is scheduled for Feb 22nd. Can you give me your expert opinion and let me know if I am on the right path or not? Appreciate it.

Kathy
3 years 1 month ago #26231

Cornelius Fichtner

Kathy,

To expand on the explanation that Harry has already written:
- We are a Premier PMI Authorized Training Partner (ATP)
- As such, we have indeed received 210 real exam questions from PMI
- However, we are ONLY allowed to share these questions with students who purchase the official PMI PMP Exam Prep Course. (That's not our rule - it's PMI's rule)

Therefore... if you "only" purchased the exam simulator at $149 you will not see those 210 questions. But if you purchased the $1,999 course from PMI, then you'll get them.
3 years 1 month ago #26229

Khatereh Azarhoush

Appreciate your reply. I am practicing with the exam simulator and taking quizzes. I feel very good about my results (lately :)) but am not sure if this is a good coverage for ALL that we need to absorb.
Hope it is though, as I have scheduled my exam for Feb 22nd.

Best,

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login