fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: 210 Real Exam Questions

210 Real Exam Questions 3 years 2 months ago #26227

• Khatereh Azarhoush
  • Khatereh Azarhoush's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 5
Hello;
Do the 5 exam simulators include the 210 Real Questions for 2021 PMP exam? I am studying like crazy, and couldn't be happier with my subscription to PrepCast simulator, and would want to schedule my exam for mid February.
However, I am not certain that the 930 total questions include the actual PMP exam questions or not. Appreciate your reply.

Kathy

210 Real Exam Questions 3 years 2 months ago #26228

• Harry Elston
  • Thank you received: 144
Kathy,

No , the exam simulator will not contain the "real exam" questions (i.e. the ones you will see when you take the exam) for a number of reasons:
1. Each individual exam is different. The real exam will draw from a set of questions in a test bank and your exam is generated the moment you log in. If you took the exam twice, you would not get the same exam.
2. The actual questions are copyrighted.
3. The actual questions are a closely guarded secret at PMI.

The simulator contains questions that are very similar to the wording and difficulty that you will find on the real exam.

Good luck in your studies.

Harry
+++++
Harry J. Elston, Ph.D., CIH, PMP
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cornelius Fichtner

210 Real Exam Questions 3 years 2 months ago #26229

• Khatereh Azarhoush
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
Appreciate your reply. I am practicing with the exam simulator and taking quizzes. I feel very good about my results (lately :)) but am not sure if this is a good coverage for ALL that we need to absorb.
Hope it is though, as I have scheduled my exam for Feb 22nd.

Best,

210 Real Exam Questions 3 years 2 months ago #26231

• Cornelius Fichtner
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • President, OSP International LLC
  • Thank you received: 606
Kathy,

To expand on the explanation that Harry has already written:
- We are a Premier PMI Authorized Training Partner (ATP)
- As such, we have indeed received 210 real exam questions from PMI
- However, we are ONLY allowed to share these questions with students who purchase the official PMI PMP Exam Prep Course. (That's not our rule - it's PMI's rule)

Therefore... if you "only" purchased the exam simulator at $149 you will not see those 210 questions. But if you purchased the $1,999 course from PMI, then you'll get them.
Until Next Time,
Cornelius Fichtner, PMP, CSM
President, OSP International LLC

210 Real Exam Questions 3 years 2 months ago #26233

• Khatereh Azarhoush
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
I appreciate your clarification here and wish I had known about PrepCast prior to my selection of another source. It's too late now. Going through the exam simulator practices, I have noticed that I get
a much better score doing the exams than quizzes. Quizzes are great source of learning of course, but my scores from taking them disappoint me quite a bit. My average on the Test Simulators have been
75% so far, and my exam is scheduled for Feb 22nd. Can you give me your expert opinion and let me know if I am on the right path or not? Appreciate it.

Kathy

210 Real Exam Questions 3 years 2 months ago #26318

• Gabriella Dellino, PMP
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 93
Hi Kathy,

I agree with you that quizzes are good while learning, but full exams are better to improve within a couple of weeks from the real exam. They helped me understand how to deal with time management and become a good proxy of the real exam, including tension and a bit of anxiety - at least for me.
For example, after taking a few mock exams, I realized I performed better in the late morning than in the afternoon: this was crucial to schedule my exam at the best time for me during the day.

Good luck with your PMP exam!

Gabriella
Gabriella Dellino, PhD, PMP
PMPrepCast Community Moderator

Questions 3 years 2 months ago #26348

• Anonymous
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Would you please share the link!
Appreciate it!
Last edit: by Elizabeth Harrin. Reason: edited to remove personal email address

Questions 3 years 2 months ago #26351

• Elizabeth Harrin
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 114
The PM Exam Simulator is available here: www.pm-exam-simulator.com/
---
Elizabeth Harrin

Follow: twitter.com/corneliusficht
Like: www.facebook.com/PrepCast/
Subscribe: www.project-management-podcast.com
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenAlexander AnikinElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login