fbpx

Reply: PMP Prepcast and Booster

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PMP Prepcast and Booster

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 2 months ago #26111

Cornelius Fichtner

Elizabeth is correct. The Booster Course covers a lot of material that is not included in the 2020 PrepCast. (There are some PrepCast 2020 lessons that you'll also find in the Booster).

That much said: You want to go through the complete 2020 PrepCast and then follow-up with the Booster. The PrepCast will cover about 75% - 85% of what you need to know, and the booster will cover the rest.
3 years 2 months ago #26105

Elizabeth Harrin

As I understand it, the Booster covers the material that is not covered in the PrepCast, so you would need to do both to give you full coverage of topics for the exam. I'm sure someone more knowledgeable than me will confirm, but I know that's what the product was designed to do. The Booster comes with the checklist, so perhaps you could use that as a starting point to make sure you've got all the topics covered and are only reviewing them once?
3 years 2 months ago #26102

Cristina Costa

Hi, I started my preparation in late 2020, so I purchased the PMP Prepcast. Given the changes to the exam in 2021 I also bought the booster. My question is, should I complete both? Due to personal circumstances I don't progress as fast as I would like to so I want to avoid doubling in material or reviewing topics that are not relevant... Thanks,

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login