fbpx

Reply: Will 2021 Exam Simulator contain the 200 Q's from PMI?

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Will 2021 Exam Simulator contain the 200 Q's from PMI?

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 2 months ago #26084

Stan Po - Admin

Hello Sharon S,

No, the Booster course offering does not include the PMI 210 cloned questions. As mentioned previously, "we are allowed to share them [the 210 cloned questions] with only those students who purchased the PMI Authorized PMP Exam Prep course." The Booster course is not the PMI Authorized PMP Exam Prep course. I hope this clarifies.
3 years 2 months ago #26083

Sharon S

I purchased the 2020 prepcast course. If I purchased the booster course will I get the 200 Q's?
3 years 2 months ago #26082

Sharon S

Yes, that's what I was referring to.
3 years 2 months ago #26061

Stan Po - Admin

To elaborate on the topic even further: PMI provided the Authorized Training Partners (ATPs) with 210 cloned questions from their PMP exam. We (OSP International LLC) are an ATP and have access to those questions. However, we are allowed to share them with only those students who purchased the PMI Authorized PMP Exam Prep course. For more information about the course, please refer to this page:
www.project-management-prepcast.com/pmp-exam-prep

I hope this addresses your concern.
3 years 2 months ago #26059

Kyle Kilbride, PMP

To add to Harry's thorough response, if you were referring to the PMI Practice Exam questions those are a separate resource from PMI and are not included in the question bank.
3 years 2 months ago #26055

Harry Elston

Sharon,

If you mean will the Prepcast simulator have 200 questions that are exactly the same as PMI - the answer is no. PMI's question database (which is much larger than 200 questions) is both copyrighted and a closely guarded secret. No provider will have exactly the same questions.

While I'm speaking a little outside my lane here (I have nothing to do with the Exam Simulator from Prepcast), the simulator will contain questions that are similar to the style and formatting of the questions found on the exam.

I read yesterday that with the format change, there are now only 180 questions (and a somewhat shorter time) as well as different formats of questions. That is, the exam is no longer exclusively "Choose the rightest answer from these four answers." There are now multiple response, multiple choice, fill-in-the-blank and what they call "hot spot" questions that the exam taker will be interacting with graphs and such. More information is found here: www.pmi.org/certifications/project-manag...ion/pmp-exam-updates and here: www.pmi.org/-/media/pmi/documents/public...d9-aaff-c23c1ebb43f6

Good luck!

Harry

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login