fbpx

Reply: Now Available: The PMP Exam 2021 Booster Course

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Now Available: The PMP Exam 2021 Booster Course

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 1 month ago #26401

Cornelius Fichtner

Denise,

There is currently no coupon for the Booster Course. It is available from www.project-management-prepcast.com/booster for $59.
3 years 1 month ago #26400

Cornelius Fichtner

's Avatar

Can you send me the coupon number for the booster course. I am searching for it and cannot locate the number. I just purchase a simulator and would like to add the booster with it.

Regards
Denise
3 years 2 months ago #26049

Cornelius Fichtner

Today, we launched a new course, specifically for those who now need to take the exam in 2021. Here is the sales info:

Did you prepare for the 2020 PMP but now have to take the new version in 2021? We've got you covered! We'll help you upgrade!

The PMP Exam 2021 Booster Course will upgrade you to the new exam specifications and help you bridge the gap between what you studied for the old exam and what you need to know for the new version.

This booster course aims to close the gap in your knowledge by offering lessons covering the above topics. Examples include the role and competencies of the project manager, benefits realization, managing project knowledge, agile and hybrid project management approaches, some agile-specific topics, and more.

The booster course includes the following:
- 2021 Booster Study Checklist (xls)
- Formula Study Guide (pdf)
- Audit eBook
- Weekly Exam Tips Newsletter
- Discussion forum access
- 15 PM PrepCast video lessons (5 hours)
- 29 Agile PrepCast video lessons (11 hours)
- 5 Expert audio interviews (3 hours)

For more info or to order, please select:
Click here for more details
Click here to order
Watch the Video

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login