fbpx

Reply: Prepcast vs Exam Simulator

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Prepcast vs Exam Simulator

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 2 months ago #25922

Cornelius Fichtner

Dane,

We are now part of the PMI Authorized Training Partner (ATP) program, and PMI requires us to ONLY teach live classes. This means that we are not allowed to update the PrepCast training videos to the new exam.

However... anyone who purchased The PM PrepCast training in the past will continue to be able to access them until PMI requires that we stop. (I expect this to be around the end of 2021). PMI has confirmed to me personally, that the 35 contact hours from our recorded training ARE STILL VALID AND WILL BE ACCEPTED.

So keep watching the videos. They are still quite relevant.

We are now working on a "Booster Course" to help students like yourself to upgrade to the 2021 exam.
3 years 2 months ago #25889

Dane Bralich

I bought the Prepcast/Simulator in March 2020. With the changes I see a lot of information on the 'Simulator' but am not sure what the deal is with the 'Prepcast videos. Are they still relevant for the new exam? Should we expect new videos? If there are new videos will I still get my 35 hours of training for watching the old videos? Any insight would be much appreciated.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login