fbpx

Reply: Passed PMP Exam on First Attempt on Tuesday, December 29

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed PMP Exam on First Attempt on Tuesday, December 29

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 2 months ago #25923

Emily Rivera, PMP

Congrats Rafi!
3 years 2 months ago #25907

Elizabeth Harrin

Well done, Rafi! Congratulations on your exam success and thanks for coming back to share your story and tips.

When you are ready to start earning PDU’s for PMP recertification, check out the PM PrepCast’s offerings, The PM Podcast and the The PDU Podcast which will help you keep up with PMI’s Continuing Certification Requirements (CCR’s) and maintain your new certification.

Happy new year!
3 years 2 months ago #25883

Rafi Menachem

Hi Everyone,

Wanted to share with you all my strategy is passing the PMP exam this past Tuesday, December 29 on my first attempt with above target in all areas!

First off I want to thank OSP international since I passed both the PMI-ACP back in January ‘20 and now the PMP in December of ‘20 both on my first try. And for others please believe me when I tell you that when it came to college and business school entrance exams it 1) did not come easy for me nor 2) did I score high. But the strategy below worked for me.

My strategy was the same for both. See below.

1) started watching the videos thePM-Prep Cast over a couple of months.

2) then at one month before the exam I started hitting Rita’s PMP exam prep book reading a chapter and then doing the end of the chapter qbank.

3) I then did a focused qbank from OSP just on that chapter (20 questions at a time)I thought the OSP questions were harder than Rita’s end of chapter questions. But they helped really solidify the nuances. For every question I reviewed the explanation of why I got the question right and why I got it wrong.

4) after going through Rita’s book, her exam questions and also OSP focus d chapter question , I did an additional 200 qbank questions across all topics. In total i did nearly 800 qbank questions.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login