fbpx

Reply: Question on the NEW PMP 2021 exam - duration

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Question on the NEW PMP 2021 exam - duration

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 2 months ago #26073

Cornelius Fichtner

@My Phan

Please watch this video here: traffic.libsyn.com/secure/pmpodcast/B00....urse_Live_Stream.mp4 This is the video in which I introduce our new Booster Course and in-between each topic I show slides with lessons learned from the 2021 exam. There aren't many yet, because the exam is so new, but this is what we have for now.
3 years 2 months ago #26067

My Phan

Hello Hilary,
May I know if you sat the new PMP exam 2021? is there any lesson learnt or tips that can be shared please.
Sincerely yours,
3 years 2 months ago #26047

Hilary Oborghayujie

The total question is 180, is divided into 3parts, you have two time break of 10mins each. The exam is more difficult than 2020, the questions are lengthing required you to read twice and thinking along . Please don't joke with this new version of pmp.
3 years 2 months ago #25962

Valderes Santos

Thank you, I will follow your advice :)
3 years 2 months ago #25961

Cornelius Fichtner

@ Duon,

No. The 180 questions on the exam are as follows:
- 5 pretest questions that do not count toward your score
- 175 scored questions that count toward your score

Note that there is no indication on the exam about which questions are the 5 that do not count. Your best approach is to assume that each question counts.
3 years 2 months ago #25958

Duon Martin

Will there be 25 additional test questions that will be excluded from the 180 question exam?

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login