fbpx

Reply: Studied for the Exam Exactly 1 Month (8 Days Full Focus-23 Days After Work)

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Studied for the Exam Exactly 1 Month (8 Days Full Focus-23 Days After Work)

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 2 months ago #25914

Elizabeth Harrin

Well done, Fatih, that's quite some going to get through the exam prep in just a month!

When you are ready to start earning PDU’s for PMP recertification, check out the PM PrepCast’s offerings, The PM Podcast and the The PDU Podcast which will help you keep up with PMI’s Continuing Certification Requirements (CCR’s) and maintain your new certification.

Thanks for coming back and sharing your experiences.
Happy New Year!
3 years 2 months ago #25805

Fatih Resul Kilinc

I started studying for the exam exactly on the 1st of December 2020 and passed the exam on 1 January 2021. As I am working for full time, I was able to study after work until the Xmas. From Xmas, I took one week off, and fully focused on the study.

My approach to the study was as below:

I read PMBOK guide twice.

I took mock exams provided by Prep Cast. Because of time constraints, I was able to finish 5 mock exams. I also finished around 300 practice learning questions. To be honest, the exam was way easier than the questions on the Prep Cast. Big kudos to the Prep Cast!

I watch Vargas's process integration video on Youtube. That also really helps.

That's all. Then I passed the exam.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login