fbpx

Reply: I PASS the 2020 Test Last night!!!!!!!!

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : I PASS the 2020 Test Last night!!!!!!!!

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 2 months ago #25797

Eric Wanyutu Kahiga, PMP, PMI-ACP

Eric Wanyutu Kahiga, PMP, PMI-ACP's Avatar

Congratulations Yarilis and happy new year!

What a wonderful way to start the new year! Thank you also for sharing your lessons learned. I wish you a great 2021.
3 years 2 months ago #25788

Yarilis Escalera Estrada

Hi everyone I just wanted to share the good news with all of you! I passed the PMP test last night!!!!! Materials I used : prep cast videos (quizzes and I did one exam simulator ), the pmp exam book from Andy Crowe “how to pass on your first try”, pmbok guide , Vargas video ( the day before my test), and I also watched a couple of youtube videos online to understand the cost formulas. Pmbok guide helped me understand the type of organizations, matrixes, and important processes or definitions we must know for the test. So after I took the quizzes from the Andy book and prep cast I went back to the pmbok to understand what I was either not getting or anything I needed to review and make sure I was good to go. The Vargas video was also really useful to understand the whole process flow. The prep cast videos take time but so worth it! I pass the test with an Over the target scored :):):). I got multiple questions related to the critical path and the cost formulas. I was not a big fan of the white board as it is hard to draw lines or type. So I basically had to calculate and draw lines in my imagination to answered the questions as soon as possible. I did use the white board right before the test started to type all the formulas and terms that were in my head before starting the test. I was also not sure on how to hide the white board so I keep the white board open in the bottom of my screen. I also used the drawing a line in the middle of those answers were you know that is the wrong answered. I also used the flag function to make sure I was able to go back to review the questions that I was not sure about. I pass !!!!!!

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login