fbpx

Reply: Passed pmp exam today! Thank you prepcast!

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed pmp exam today! Thank you prepcast!

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 2 months ago #25717

Elizabeth Harrin

Congratulations, Irma!

That tip on going through wrong answers to really understand why you got them wrong is great.

When you are ready to start earning PDU’s for PMP recertification, check out the PM PrepCast’s offerings, The PM Podcast and the The PDU Podcast which will help you keep up with PMI’s Continuing Certification Requirements (CCR’s) and maintain your new certification.

Thank you for sharing your Lessons Learned and best wishes for the new year :)
3 years 2 months ago #25683

Irma Sanchez

Hello community,

Just wanted to share that I passed the pmp exam today and I still can’t believe it. I took 1000 + practice questions. Re read the pmbok guide and really memorized the Vargas pmp guide. The 10 minute quizzes in the prep cast daily helped go though all of the wrong answers I was getting and really understand why I got the wrong answer. Mind you I kept getting 60% pass rate on the 4 hour test in the prep cast but I was able to pass it. Taking the timed tests helped me become faster at answering the question and therefore this time around I had enough time to review questions marked for review. Tip for those still studying ; ask your self the question where am i in the process, this will help you narrow answers. Also, if you will be taking the exam online, know your time limits, for example for me I knew that i had 120 minutes to finish the first section before the scheduled break. This helped put some pressure off and gave me time to review questions marked for later. Also, as you log on on the day of test, Pearson vie gives you five minutes before you click to start the test to answer 5 questions (agreements on the test policy) once I finished answering these questions I had 2.30 mins left and I was able to use that time to do memory dump on the scratch pad. So by the time I started the test I just started without wasting more time. Hope this post helps someone and good luck.
And thank you prepcast!

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login