fbpx

Reply: How to prepare for the Online/Remote Exam Format

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : How to prepare for the Online/Remote Exam Format

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 2 months ago #25955

Gabriella Dellino, PMP

Hi,

you are right: pencil/paper are not allowed during the exam. Instead, a built-in whiteboard and calculator are provided by the system. My recommendation is to get familiar with the whiteboard at the following link: home.pearsonvue.com/Standalone-pages/Whiteboard.aspx
Also, review all the requirements and restrictions for the online exam and set up your workplace accordingly; details are available at the following links:
www.pmi.org/certifications/certification...ne-proctored-testing
home.pearsonvue.com/pmi/onvue [last updated: Dec 7th - so this may be not fully aligned with the new exam]

Could you please clarify what you mean in question #2? I'm not sure I understand it correctly - as you are not allowed to have anything within arm's reach, including books or any kind of notes.

Hope this helps,

Gabriella
3 years 2 months ago #25647

BAE

1. What is the best way to prepare for the remote/ online exam format? I understand that one cannot have pieces of paper around the desk.

2. At what time and where can someone download their mastered PMP formulas before starting to answer questions?

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login