fbpx

Reply: Game Time - Help!

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Game Time - Help!

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 3 months ago #25582

Nicole Mueller

's Avatar

The results are divided in the different process groups. Each has a certain percentage of questions which are not even. So if you get an AT in Closing it would have less of an impact on your final result than a BT in Planning.
Refer to the Exam Outline for the percentages. And I would recommend studying that document a lot.
There are a lot of questions “what should you do next” which are looking to the steps on the Exam Outline.
3 years 3 months ago #25569

Sharon S

I've seen one person say they got Ts and ATs but 1 BT and was failed and then I saw someone had only 1 BT and passed. Does anyone know if we have to have at least T in all areas to pass?
3 years 3 months ago #25568

Nicole Mueller

Go for it!
There is a $70 for cancelling last minute. Take it and see how you go. Also good practice. If you don't make it at least you tried. The re-exam fee is bit lower. If you have been studying for months you might know more than you think. Have faith, I questioned myself a lot, failed some practice tests the night before and got 4AT/1T. If you have used the simulator on here look at the sections you struggle with the most and re-read that chapter to try and bring up those scores. Remember not all areas are equal on the exam.

Good luck!
3 years 3 months ago #25561

Freshta Hazeq

HI,
I have started my studying journey since August and then I was not serious till end of October. then I talked with my instructor from the class and he advised me to try my best to take it before end of this year as the exam will change and next year sort of starting all over again. therefore I have booked to set for exam next Thursday and started intense reading since October 28.
My exam test results are not satisfactory to my self comparing to reading that i am doing as i am standing between 65-75 but still I am trying and keep reading and practicing the questions. lets see what will happen. either pass or fail.
3 years 3 months ago #25560

Ashli Semones

Hi all,

I've been studying and taking quizzes for months now. I've read Rita and done most of the Prepcast,as well as an in-person class. But I'm just not doing well on the quizes/tests! I've always been a pretty average/good test taker and I'm stumped. I work in healthcare so I'm afraid the last 9 months of chaos have led to me doing study work (reading, testing, etc.) but not necessarily processing or committing to memory as well as I normally could. I'm at the decision time as to whether I want to postpone my exam to January. But does that mean starting over? Do I attempt the scheduled test on Sunday and possibly waste $400?

I'm wondering if anyone else is in this boat or was in a similar situation previously.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login