fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Validity of course i already purchased in 2020

Validity of course i already purchased in 2020 3 years 3 months ago #25556

• Pramod Maruthonkara
  • Pramod Maruthonkara's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi
I had purchased PM Prep Cast (Premium) and The PM Formulae (premium) in 2019/20. Unfortunately I could not take the exam in 2020. Are they no longer valid due to the change in exam content in 2021? If so any discount available for the new version of these courses?
Thanks
Pramod

Validity of course i already purchased in 2020 3 years 3 months ago #25557

• Cornelius Fichtner
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • President, OSP International LLC
  • Thank you received: 604
Hi Pramod,

The products you purchased from us - and in particular the 35 training hours - are STILL VALID for the 2021 exam. We are currently working on developing a "Booster Course" for students like yourself. This course is intended to help you learn the concepts that are new in the 2021 exam, so that you can "upgrade" yourself.

We'll announce this in January via our newsletter. And I'll also be live streaming about this several times early on.
Until Next Time,
Cornelius Fichtner, PMP, CSM
President, OSP International LLC
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pramod Maruthonkara
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login