fbpx

Reply: Help!! Suggestion!! Scoring Badly on Timed Quiz Process Group Wise

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Help!! Suggestion!! Scoring Badly on Timed Quiz Process Group Wise

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 3 months ago #25566

JUN LI

There will be NEW exam one week later. Unless you are all below target from all domains from exam simulator, I would suggest try your best to take the exam this year.
Review carefully the explanations for the wrong answers. Pay more attention to the questions for Change Control, Problem Stakeholders, Communications, Issues, Risks. There are a lot of questions on those categories, after reviewing the explanations, make your own conclusions for exam. Always think from a big picture, not just your own working experience.
Good luck!
3 years 3 months ago #25559

Abdul Ade

I will suggest reviewing the explanations/answers from the questions you scored wrong and/or marked. The goal should be to learn from your quizzes/exams and apply that knowledge to the next quiz/exam you take. Repeat the process until your score improves and feel confident enough to challenge the PMP exam. Best wishes...

Archana Adiraju wrote: I started timed quiz's 5 days before my exam and I scored badly in 2 process groups, I have scored badly realised that I have got most situational and most T&T questions wrong.
What should I be doing next ? Should I take the test or postpone ? or is their a possibility that I can still review and correct my knowledge/understanding and take the test.

3 years 3 months ago #25548

Archana Adiraju

I started timed quiz's 5 days before my exam and I scored badly in 2 process groups, I have scored badly realised that I have got most situational and most T&T questions wrong.
What should I be doing next ? Should I take the test or postpone ? or is their a possibility that I can still review and correct my knowledge/understanding and take the test.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login