fbpx

Reply: What do you do with your phone during the exam

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : What do you do with your phone during the exam

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 3 months ago #25772

Elena Mekhanoshina

I took photos with my phone, then placed the phone outside of my room (took me a couple of seconds to quickly go to the door and put my phone out), so completely out of reach. I didn't want to gamble with proctors.
If you have the phone in your room, it should be out of reach, and definitely, you shouldn't be picking up the phone unless instructed so by Pearson VUE proctors.
3 years 3 months ago #25434

Hemavathy Ramakrishnan

This is a very apt question. Few more clarifications I had around similar lines is. Per the instructions provided, we login to the pearson vue website with the PMI credentials to view the purchased exam. What do we do with th e phone to upload pictures? Do we need to download Pearson Vue app on the phone and login with the same credential ? What is the process for uploading the pictures? Sorry for these questions but was just checking to avoid scrambling or wasting time on D day without knowing the instructions. Thank you for your help with these questions.
3 years 3 months ago #25414

Kyle Kilbride, PMP

Just my experiences, but I used my phone. My phone was still on, but I left it on silent and ensured that I placed it out of reach at the specified point. If you receive a call during the test I wouldn't answer unless you are having technical issues and feel it is Pearson Vue. However, you should reach out to Pearson Vue directly with these questions, I can only provide advice / guidance and this shouldn't be considered official.

Kyle
3 years 3 months ago #25396

Sharon S

Do you take photos of yourself and ID with your phone or the computer?

What do you do with your phone during the test? Is it on or off?
What happens if you get a call during the test from someone outside of the test?

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login