fbpx

Reply: PMP Exam Simulator is Down - Please fix the issue.

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PMP Exam Simulator is Down - Please fix the issue.

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 3 months ago #25470

Syed Muffassir

Again the issue appeared... Please check ... it was for some brief minutes and then again started to work... I am presently in the middle of complete PMP tests 3.

Its really very frustrating. Please have technical team on toes to get this resolved.
3 years 3 months ago #25446

Cornelius Fichtner

@ Everyone

Update on the website and simulator status:

- We completed the emergency maintenance in order to increase the database resources.
- The maintenance was scheduled to take 1 hour, but it ended up taking 2 hours and 10 minutes (a process was stuck and the hosting provider had to "un-stuck" it for us).
- We will continue to monitor the situation but hope that the additional database resources will resolve the issue with the increased load.

Thanks for your patience during the down-time!
3 years 3 months ago #25428

Cornelius Fichtner

@ Everyone

We have decided to perform emergency maintenance of the simulator database later today in order to improve resources and availability. (This maintenance is in 8 hours and 40 minutes from now as I am writing this).

This emergency maintenance requires us to completely shut down the website and simulator. This means that you will NOT be able to use the simulator while we are performing this work. The maintenance window is expected to take approximately 1 hour.

While we realize that this maintenance may interrupt your preparation, this measure is essential to ensure we provide you with a reliable service. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your understading.
3 years 3 months ago #25424

Cornelius Fichtner

@ Everyone

Our development team will be initiating a reindex of various database tables shortly. This will improve things to a degree and not affect your ability to access the simulator.

And we will most likely initiate an emergency maintenance tonight in order to increase the available Database resources.

More updates later.
3 years 3 months ago #25423

Amit Kumar

Thanks Mr Cornelius Fichtner. The issue seems to be resolved....at least at my end and hopefully this will be the last instance of load issues this year.
Hope your team resolves this on PRIORITY for all.
3 years 3 months ago #25420

Cornelius Fichtner

@ Everyone

I wanted to let you know that we are experiencing a massive load on the simulator today. This is why we are seeing all these issues.

Right now, our project and development team are on a call to determine what can be done, and I am on hold with our hosting company to see what can be done on their side to improve performance.

We are working on resolving the issue, but - realistically speaking - we are being overwhelmed by the sheer volume of users on the simulator.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login