fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Passed - but no performance report

Passed - but no performance report 3 years 3 months ago #25339

• Kunjan Shukla
  •  Kunjan Shukla's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hello - I am wondering if someone has taken the PMP exam from home in the last few days and they got the message - Congratulations you passed. Performance report will be emailed to you.

I have been following the forum and most of the successful PMP candidates received their scores (T or AT) at the end of the exam.

Any input will be much appreciated.

Thanks.

Passed - but no performance report 3 years 3 months ago #25443

• Jennifer G. Murphree
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi - I took the test today, 12/21, from home and received a message that I passed, but did not get any scores. The message said I'd get an email in 1-3 days. Have you gotten your scores yet?

Passed - but no performance report 3 years 3 months ago #25445

• SIMON CHANG
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
I did mine on site. I know I pass right after my exam. The receptionist also gave me a printout of domain and target. Around 9 hours later, I received the report in my email.

Passed - but no performance report 3 years 3 months ago #25450

• Kunjan Shukla
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Congratulations, on a job well done!!
Yes. I finally got an email from PMI with a congratulatory note and direction to log into the PMI account to access the report details. I am sure yours will arrive today if it hasn't already.

Passed - but no performance report 3 years 3 months ago #25451

• Kunjan Shukla
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
congratulations Simon!!

Passed - but no performance report 3 years 3 months ago #25458

• Hemavathy Ramakrishnan
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Congratulations! Would you be able to list the steps to be done with the phone to upload pictures ? From the laptop, we login to the pearson vue website with the PMI credentials and view the purchased exam. How will the connection be set between this and the phone photo upload process ? Do we need to install any App on the phone ? Your help is much appreciated!

Passed - but no performance report 3 years 3 months ago #25461

• Kunjan Shukla
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
After you login into Pearson Vue portal and start the check-in process; 1st prompt is to do the system check - which is the same as one you may have done when you registered for the exam.
The next prompt is for photos wherein they ask you to enter a phone number or use the webcam on your computer in case you don't have a phone number. Enter your phone; a text is sent to the phone with a link. Click the link and it fires up the pearson website in your phone's default web browser. The prompts on the phone the guide you through picture process. Once all photos as taken, the system automatically uploads the pictures and asks you to hit refresh on your computer screen. After hitting refresh, you will see yourself (via your webcam view) on the computer screen.
At the next step the exam begins (assuming all photos check out).
No App was required in my case.
I hope this helps.
Good luck!!

Passed - but no performance report 3 years 3 months ago #25464

• Hemavathy Ramakrishnan
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Thank you for your prompt response! Much appreciated.

Passed - but no performance report 3 years 3 months ago #25563

• Mohit Malhotra
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Hello Kunjan, Many congratulations for passing the exam and appreciate you shared this important piece of information. I am going to appear for the test next week.

Could you please let me know that during the test the camera is on, do we need to wear a headset as well so that we can raise any technical concern(if any) to the proctor. Many thank you.

Passed - but no performance report 3 years 3 months ago #25592

• Hemavathy Ramakrishnan
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi Kunjan , Is there a way to check the exam results in the pearson vue website ? I just finished the exam and saw a message on the screen saying i passed , but when i go back into the pearson vue website, it is not showing any results. It is still showing the exam under the purchased exam section.
Pearson vue exam dashboard shows exam in progress under history even after completing it. How long would it take for that to turn to complete in the pearson website ? Any advise will help. Thank you.
Last edit: by Hemavathy Ramakrishnan.
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login