fbpx

Reply: ITTO-what are the main ideas to remember

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : ITTO-what are the main ideas to remember

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 3 months ago #25219

Harry Elston

Sharon:

In my Oct 2019 exam, I can think of only one question that was asked something like this: Which method X would the project manager use to YYY.

Everything else was scenario based.

Harry
3 years 3 months ago #25218

Sharon S

Will the exam have questions that is not in a scenario such that you won't know unless you memorized the ITTOs? Would they have a question like What is not an out put in Collect Requirements?
3 years 3 months ago #25207

Elizabeth Harrin

Just focus on what makes sense and use your experience and logic in the exam. Worrying about it now won't help! Just approach each question and ask yourself what the most sensible answer is. The guidance these days is not to memorise the ITTOs, so if you haven't/can't remember them, don't worry, just do your best. Good luck in your exam and let us know how you get on :)
3 years 3 months ago #25204

Muhammad Junaid

My exam is in 32 hours and it is overwhelming to remember this ITTO for the 49 processes.
For the ITTO-what are the main ideas to remember and what was your approach to them? Please share, thank you

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login