fbpx

Reply: In panic : Prepcast simulator vs. real PMP exam

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : In panic : Prepcast simulator vs. real PMP exam

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 3 months ago #25297

PMP

's Avatar

How did your exam go
3 years 3 months ago #25258

Elena Mekhanoshina

EO,
Please let us know how your exam went.
3 years 3 months ago #25184

Edward Ching

Don't panic as it's not helping at all.
Yes the real exam is a lot more lengthy and a bi t more difficult. But you have done 6 exams so far and you are already up to certain standard. the best thing you can do is to mange your mood and prepare a clear mind for the exam. IT makes the different for how long you can keep your mind clear.
I wish you the best
(while I'm still struggling)
3 years 3 months ago #25177

Inna Vasileva

My Test in on the 18th December and my results from the PMI Mock test is the same. My Prepcast average is a little less, only on the 7th Exam I was able to achieve 81%, but on exam 6 had only 72%. I am telling myself that I did a good preparation and really hope I will pass. I cannot reassure you it is easier, but I wish you much luck and lot of patience!
3 years 3 months ago #25155

Elizabeth Harrin

First, don’t panic! The exam is booked, you’ll do your best and with those scores there is still every chance you’ll pass. Stress will just make you feel worse and cloud your vision . Have your day off today and approach the exam positively.
3 years 3 months ago #25139

EO

's Avatar

Hello everyone,
I've booked the exam on the 15th of December at 9:00 am. Today it is the 13th of December, 16:45.
So far I have made 6 Prepcast exams with a quite consistent score :
#1: 78%
#2: 72%
#3: 78.5%
#4: 79%
#5: 77.5%
#6: 78%
Average = 77%
I don't have time to do #7 and 8 exams, but I was feeling quite confident mostly because I had read dozens of reviews where people related that the real PMP exam was easier than Prepcast simulator. I was even dreaming of getting 5AT's, lol.

BUT I've just finished the free PMP exam provided by PMI and I only got 66% !! I found the official free exam really difficult, with many unclear questions and the even more unclear explanations.

I'm in full panic, I can't understand what went wrong. I had planned to relax tomorrow 14th all day to be full of energy for the exam day but I'm upside down now.

Any feedback/comment/nice encouraging words/tips are more than welcome. Honestly I'm at this point that if anyone can just tell me that they were in the same situation as me and finally the real exam was much easier thant the pmi mock, it would be enough for me :unsure:

Thanks in advance
EO

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login