fbpx

Reply: PM Exam simulator vs real PMP exam

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PM Exam simulator vs real PMP exam

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 3 months ago #25266

Ka wing Yan

I want to give my thanks to Kanchana’s Ashok again!
Your sharing helps and I passed the exam with 5AT :)
3 years 3 months ago #25234

Gabriella Dellino, PMP

Hi, Edgar Javier. Here is the link to the PMP Practice Exam from PMI: www.pmi.org/shop/p-/elearning/pmp%C2%AE-practice-exam/16202
I don't have a direct experience with it, as it was not available when I was studying for the PMP exam, but don't get discouraged if you perform poorer than on the PMPrepCast. I've heard it from many others, who then passed the PMP exam. Keep practicing, and good luck on your PMP exam!

@EO
My understanding is that you don't need to be a member of PMI to get access to the exam. The regular price (which is typically reserved for non-members) is 0$, so I assume you should be able to add it to your cart even without being a member of PMI. For sure, a PMI account is required, but I assume you already have one if you applied for the PMP exam.

Gabriella
3 years 3 months ago #25222

EO

's Avatar

By the way, I made it! I got 4 ATs and a T. What a feeling!
3 years 3 months ago #25221

EO

's Avatar

Hi, you have to become a PMI member to get access their mock exam for free. Membership is something about 130$ but then the PMP exam is about 150$ cheaper.
3 years 3 months ago #25188

Edgar, Javier SANTAMARIA VIDAL

Hello
Could you tell me please where to find that PMI test exam ?
Thanks
3 years 3 months ago #25141

EO

's Avatar

Thank you so much for your feedback Kanchana’s Ashok!!
I'm exactly at the same point as Ka wing Yan, close to 80% in simulator but only 66%. My exam is on Tuesday.
I hope be at your point, Kanchana’s Ashok, in two days:)

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login