fbpx

Reply: Difference between Timed Quizzes vs. Full Exams

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Difference between Timed Quizzes vs. Full Exams

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 3 months ago #25097

Deniz Ener

Thank you so much Cornelius!
3 years 3 months ago #25096

Cornelius Fichtner

Deniz

I see from our records that you are a customer of "The PMP Exam Simulator 2020", which means that the questions are the same. As we say on the website:

"The PM Exam Simulator uses the same questions in all three modes. For example, there are 650 questions in the simulator for those preparing for their CAPM Exam. This means if you first take 10 quizzes with 50 questions each, you will go through 500 of the available 650 CAPM questions. And if you now take Exam 1, Exam 2, and Exam 3 in order (each containing 150 questions) you will see many of the same questions again."

This is the same for the PMP Simulator 2020.
3 years 3 months ago #25090

Deniz Ener

I have been utilizing the Timed Quizzes 10/20 or 30 question ones. Are the same questions being circled through if I continue to take the timed quizzes? Will I see the same questions from the Timed Quizzes on the Full 200 Question Exams? Just want to make sure I am being exposed to different types/ kinds of questions and not encounter the same ones resulting in me memorizing the answers instead. Thanks!

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login