fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: PMI Mock Exam

PMI Mock Exam 3 years 4 months ago #25081

• Duon Martin
  • Duon Martin's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
Can anyone tell me how to find the mock exam that is on PMI.ORG? I'm logged into my account and I'm on my dashboard, but I don't see the mock exam. I want to use this along with this simulator to bridge the gaps in my knowledge before taking the exam the end of this month.

PMI Mock Exam 3 years 4 months ago #25083

• Madeline McCann
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I had trouble finding this as well, and never received the link to it via email (which you're supposed to receive after you pay your exam fee). I used the help chat function on PMI's site, and they were able to send me a link to the mock exam. After that, it showed up in my account. Good luck!

PMI Mock Exam 3 years 4 months ago #25084

• Duon Martin
  • Duon Martin's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
Thank you very much! I'll try that route. I thought that I was going crazy. I've been looking all over for it
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenAlexander AnikinElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login