fbpx

Reply: pearson vue online whiteboard practice brain dump

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : pearson vue online whiteboard practice brain dump

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 4 months ago #25052

Gabriella Dellino, PMP

Hi Ana,

for the calculations there is a built-in calculator in the OnVUE software that you will use for the exam. For the diagrams, as I mentioned, I tried to practice using textboxes: I know it's not straightforward, but at least on my laptop I was quicker than using the trackpad.

Gabriella
3 years 4 months ago #25051

Penea Ana Maria

Hi all,
During the online exam how did you managed to make the calculations and diagramms?
Need some tips how to not loose time
thanks
Ana
3 years 4 months ago #25047

Gabriella Dellino, PMP

Hi Sarath,

I agree that it is more difficult to write a brain dump using the virtual whiteboard... even drawing a network diagram took me way more when practicing. That's why I decided not to have any brain dump on the real exam.
If you really feel you need it, I would recommend to use a textbox and type your notes into it: typing should be faster than drawing anyway. You may give it a try and see if this way helps you.

Gabriella
3 years 4 months ago #25046

Sarath chandra

Hi All,

Can we use the pearson on vue whiteboard to write the PMP brain dumps (formulas + process chart)? I tried to practice & I felt its a difficult task. Writing on a paper is easy,
but it is very difficult to write on a whiteboard with a mouse... Does anyone have some tips on this, please? any links? any references...?
Thanks.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login