fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Exam Re-taker Ask for Help: Stakeholders, Stakeholers & Stakeholders!

Exam Re-taker Ask for Help: Stakeholders, Stakeholers & Stakeholders! 3 years 4 months ago #25007

• Edward Ching
  • Edward Ching's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
Hi all,

I failed in my first attempt and going to retake it soon. I did not prepare it well the first time and I deserve a fail. However, I'm still confused for those questions that I didn't do well.

The kind of question that comes up a lot and I have difficulty are about "bad-stakeholders", such as the stakeholders are not happy at the end even after the deliverable are accepted, or the stakeholders ask for additional features at the end. Or sometimes new stakeholders come in the late stage and adding requirements. Then the exam will ask for what the PM should do first or other actions.

All the answer are very "sensible" such as explain tot the stakeholders to get the support, record in issue log, or even escalate... It is just hard to eliminate.

I like to ask the experts and those who passed, what is the strategy to handle this kind of questions? I'm very confused and still can't find the way to resolve questions like this effectively. I did type out my question in a more detail way but this forum system do not allow me to post it.

I really wish someone can help.

Thank you.
Last edit: by Edward Ching. Reason: Typo
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login