fbpx

Reply: Passed the PMP Exam in Test Center But unable to Print Out the Test Result

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed the PMP Exam in Test Center But unable to Print Out the Test Result

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 3 months ago #25013

Jalen C.

Just checked on the PMI website. The exam detail result is now available on my dashboard.

T/AT/AT/AT/AT, It is all good now. I will share my detail experience in the Lesson Learned Section.

Thanks!
3 years 3 months ago #25001

Jalen C.

Hi PMP Aspirants,

I passed the PMP Exam in the Test Center this morning with the "Congratulations!" screen and indicating there would be an email to me with info on exam result in 1 to 3 business days after I submitted all the answers. But for some reason, I was kicked out from the system, without proceeding with the survey questions. The onsite proctor tried rebooting and finally got me back to survey session to make sure I finished all the part.

After I finished the survey, they tried to reprint the exam result but no luck. I was told that I will receive the official exam result in 1 to 3 business days as the "Congratulations" screen showed.

Have anyone in this forum ever experienced the similar issue as I did? Does the official exam result email serve it purpose as it promised?

Let me know if anyone can share some similar experience.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login