fbpx

Reply: PMP Exam

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PMP Exam

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 3 months ago #24902

Cornelius Fichtner

Hello Osamah,

I see that you are a customer of our PM PrepCast Elite. This means that you have access to both our PrepCast Training videos and also our 2020 exam simulator. My recommendation is the following:
- Schedule at least 90 minutes of studying every single day starting tomorrow
- Begin studying for your exam by watching The PM PrepCast video lessons.
- While watching the videos, also read the PMBOK Guide Sixth edition. (Watch a lesson (example Integration Overview) , then read the corresponding chapter in the Guide).
- Contact This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and ask them to SWITCH you from Simulator 2020 to Simulator 2021. They will then turn off your 2020 access and give you 2021. (Only if you have NOT used 2020 yet).
- After you have watched all lessons in Module 04, 05 and 06, start taking short quizzes in Simulator 2021. For example: 20 questions in integration, 20 questions on cost, etc.
- Continue watching lessons and reading the PMBOK Guide
- Continue taking short quizzes for all the new Knowledge areas that you are learning about.
- When you have finished PrepCast Module 13 / PMBOK Chapter 13, then watch PrepCast Module 20 on Agile
- Now read The Agile Practice Guide (comes free with Pmbok 6)
- Continue taking more and more quizzes. Also take longer quizzes with 50 and 100 random questions
- Also start taking the full 200 question exams.
- Dont forget that each time you take a quiz or exam you need to spend at least the same amount of time in reviewing your mistakes and learning from them.

Your going to have to invest a lot of time into this for the next 5 weeks, but it can be done.
3 years 3 months ago #24900

Osamah Abu Judeh

's Avatar

Hope all is well, I have the PMP Exam on 14th of January 2021 and not prepared for it... Didn't read any from a year, kindly I need ur help to pass exam, I just 42 days only... What should I do now? Can't reschedule the exam too

BR,
Osamah

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login