fbpx

Reply: Simulator has crashed: Service not available.

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Simulator has crashed: Service not available.

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 4 months ago #24807

Niamh Mongey

I had a response from the Support Desk as below:

"At this time, all we know is that one of our servers had a technical issue around the time you sent us a ticket. We have our back up servers for this reason. We are working with our hosting company to determine what might have been the problem. We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you and understand how stressful this must be at this critical time in your preparation. Hope you can try logging in again to see if it now works for you"

I managed to get in and see a result for the exam up to the crash, which was 80% (20 questions not attempted). I still cant view the "My statistics" screen. Just a bummer I didn't get to finish. I was hoping for a results screen with a big score in the 90's, just to give me that confidence boost for tomorrow. Hoping for good luck instead!
3 years 4 months ago #24806

Niamh Mongey

I had a response from the Support Desk as below:

"At this time, all we know is that one of our servers had a technical issue around the time you sent us a ticket. We have our back up servers for this reason. We are working with our hosting company to determine what might have been the problem. We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you and understand how stressful this must be at this critical time in your preparation. Hope you can try logging in again to see if it now works for you"

I managed to get in and see a result for the exam up to the crash, which was 80% (20 questions not attempted). I still cant view the "My statistics" screen. Just a bummer I didn't get to finish. I was hoping for a results screen with a big score in the 90's, just to give me that confidence boost for tomorrow. Hoping for good luck instead!
3 years 4 months ago #24798

Mayra Valdivia

I'm experiencing the same issue, we need assistance as soon as possible, please.
3 years 4 months ago #24797

Niamh Mongey

Hi, I was almost finished a mock exam when the Simulator Crashed. Im getting a "Contacting Server" error in the Exam Window and a "Service Not Available" error when I try to log in again.
What is happening? Will this be back today? I take my real PMP Exam tomorrow and I was 180 questions into a mock exam. I spent 3.5 hrs on this so I need the feedback to ascertain any remaining knowledge gaps.
I can get no immediate response to my support requests/ emails/ chat.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login