fbpx

Reply: Application filling -PM expirience primary contact

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Application filling -PM expirience primary contact

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
6 years 2 days ago #13780

RJ

's Avatar

Hi!

I have worked in the same company for 3 years and most of the projects were led by me - with direct reporting to the HOD.
So, can I use my Head's contact for the all the projects during those 3 years I have covered?
6 years 2 days ago #13779

RJ

's Avatar

Hi!

I have worked in the same company for 3 years and most of the projects were led by me - with direct reporting to the HOD.
So, can I use my Head's contact for the all the projects during those 3 years I have covered?
6 years 2 days ago #13778

RJ

's Avatar

Hi!

6 years 2 days ago #13777

RJ

's Avatar

Hi!

6 years 2 days ago #13776

RJ

's Avatar

Hi!

9 years 2 weeks ago #5258

Sarah Burden

I would give the name of the person that you were reporting to at the company and then comment that they are no longer there and their replacement is X.
HR would be no good to you, the only thing they are allowed to do is verify that you worked at the company, and getting HR involved means that you run the risk of your application not being dealt with as it gets pushed off people's desks.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login