fbpx

Reply: PMP Exam Online

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PMP Exam Online

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 3 months ago #24788

Harry Elston

Niamh,

Absolutely not . The in-program calculator and whiteboard will be the only allowable calculator and writing thing you will be allowed.

With respect to Jacquelin's question, probably not. The in-person exam allowed only one sheet, I can't see them allowing multiple sheets for the at-home version.

Best,

Harry
3 years 3 months ago #24786

Niamh Mongey

Hey there. Is it possible to use your own basic handheld calculator during the online proctored exam. I'm due to take the exam tomorrow and cannot see this specific guidance anywhere?
3 years 4 months ago #24758

Jacquelin Marks

Can you have multiple whiteboards open at once or just one tab? I am old school and like writing things down! I am trying to figure out if it is worth it to try and "data dump" on a whiteboard prior to starting and then open extra tabs as needed, if that is allowed.
3 years 4 months ago #24757

Jacquelin Marks

thank you! very helpful!
3 years 4 months ago #24755

Lu Bai

Hi, yes, there is a built-in 10-min break, during which you can use the bathroom. This 10-min doesn't count against the 240min exam time, which means you get 240min +10min break. No paper or pen is allowed.

Here is the link to the OnVue online whiteboard, you can practice with it beforehand. home.pearsonvue.com/onvue/whiteboard?_ga...#practice-whiteboard

Here is the link to the OnVUE online proctored exam policies. home.pearsonvue.com/pmi/onvue

Hope that helped. And there is tons of online exam experience shared in the Lessons Learned section. Those posts covered a lot of details. Good luck!
3 years 4 months ago #24754

Jacquelin Marks

Has anyone attempted the PMP online? My state has closed all testing facilities so I have no choice but to take the 2020 version online at this point. I am trying to better understand what to expect and how to prepare to take this at my house. Can you have scratch paper? Is there a built in break? Can you use the bathroom?

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login