fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Question ID: 610089

Question ID: 610089 3 years 4 months ago #24746

• Zahi Ismail
  • Zahi Ismail's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hello,
Question 610089's answer is confusing me. It is saying, that after the CCB has approved the change, the PM should consult the change management plan again. As I know, when you have an approved CR, you go to "Direct and Manage project work". Can you please help me

Thank you.
Zahi

Question ID: 610089 3 years 4 months ago #24747

• Harry Elston
  • Thank you received: 144
Zahi,

We're kind in a Catch-22 here on the Forum Boards, You cannot copy questions (copyright issues) and the forum moderators have no access to the Exam Simulator, so we don't know what question 610089 actually says.

My advice is to leave a detailed message from the "Help" function from the exam simulator. You should get an answer within a day or so.

Harry
+++++
Harry J. Elston, Ph.D., CIH, PMP
The following user(s) said Thank You: Zahi Ismail
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login